"No voice teacher can be all things to all people. You have to gain information from whatever sources you can. You have to listen."
- Renée Fleming, world-renowned soprano
The above quote by Renée Fleming beautifully summarizes the mission of Vocal Masterclassics: to give students a tool through which they can regularly gain information and perspectives from the great singers of yesterday and today, and do it in a way that directly applies to their present repertoire and lesson study.
To facilitate this goal, it is our pleasure to introduce a voice lesson companion resource that enables students to select masterclasses that specifically apply to their lesson repertoire, and stimulate personal application and growth through a wide variety of assignment objectives and thought-provoking questions.
The VMC Masterclass Reflection Workbook allows teachers to easily add powerful world-class singer input into the weekly training regimen for their students.
- Assignments require just one half-hour of viewing per week plus 5-10 minutes to complete!
- No added work for teachers! The workbook provides the framework for student reflection.
- 28 weeks of assignments - perfect for two 14-week semesters.
- Assignments apply masterclasses directly to students' present lesson repertoire.
- Full utilization of the Vocal Masterclassics 10 masterclass search tools enabling students to specifically target masterclasses personally relevant to their study.
- Reflection questions address a variety of assignment objectives that help students apply instruction to their own voices and performances.
- All forms are in fillable pdf format for easy access and submission.
- Provides educational stimuli for lessons and studio class discussions.
- Can be used year-after-year as new lesson repertoire invokes different masterclass input.
Perfect for private studio use, studio class discussions, and individual growth, the VMC Masterclass Reflection Workbook is a highly-effective pedagogical tool for aspiring singers and devoted teachers.
Priced for easy student-teacher access and instant application.