To tell you the truth, full "Advanced Search" lifetime access to
Vocal Masterclassics is not for everyone.
That’s why we provided a way for any casual masterclass viewer to browse our full database and walk away perfectly contented with what they have been able to learn.
However, there are many more in the vocal community (you?) that are not content to stroll among the virtual library stacks hoping to find something of interest. At Vocal Masterclassics, however, we recognize that because world-renowned singer-teachers are dispensing career- changing insights at a record pace, this prime training resource is far too important to ignore…but do you really have the time and patience to find those training videos that are best FOR YOU??
Our family of VMC Subscribers are able to immediately and painlessly target exactly what they need or desire to watch.
Just imagine, for example, being able to view five masterclass segments all addressing the same aria…and do it during your lunch hour!
- Or viewing tenor master artists teaching tenors Puccini.
- Or all the masterclasses where mezzo-soprano arias from Le Nozze di Figaro are sung.
- Or jazz masterclasses.
- Or masterclasses on English diction.
The numerous search combinations are only limited by your imagination!
ALL of this is available to our subscribers by providing them lifetime access to our TEN advanced search drop-down menus so they can search masterclasses by...
Artist Name - Artist Voice Type - Performer Voice Type - Genre - Title - Composer - Encompassing Work - Venue - Date - and Masterclass Language!
In addition, through our Masterclass Alert emails, our subscribers are always “in the know” and have peace of mind knowing they will always be informed regarding the latest invaluable masterclasses to arrive on the internet and our ever-expanding database.
So…LIFETIME ACCESS? Really?
Other sites that don’t offer half of the information that VMC offers might charge you $20-$60 dollars PER MONTH. But we know how hard money is to come by (especially now), so we decided to offer full, unlimited access FOR LIFE at the ridiculously low, one-time cost of just $24.95, which is 40% off our regular price.
Yes…that is all you will EVER pay while you enjoy full access to our complete advanced search tools year after year. Bottom line, a Vocal Masterclassics subscription is one of the most powerful and effective tools any vocalist can possess for on-going voice study…opening the door to a lifetime of benefits...and we are not alone in our opinion!
Vocal Masterclassics has been powerfully endorsed!
- Metropolitan Opera mezzo-soprano and renowned pedagogue, Denyce Graves, calls Vocal Masterclassics "brilliant!"
- Metropolitan Opera soprano, Jennifer Rowley, calls it “an incredible wealth of information.”
- It has been featured at the National Association of Teachers of Singing National Convention, where a former president called it "a wonderful resource for voice teachers, singers, coaches, and accompanists!"
- It has been featured at National Convention of the National Association of Music Librarians.
- And it has been regularly utilized by such music schools as Indiana University's Jacobs School of Music, Belmont University School of Music, Baylor University School of Music, Indiana Wesleyan University, the University of California, the University of Denver, Vasser University, and numerous others.
Why not subscribe today? Just click the button below, make your easy one-time payment of just $24.95, and in just a few minutes you will have permanent “Advanced Search” access to VMC so you can begin a LIFETIME of targeting masterclasses that bring YOU the most immediate benefit.
For a limited time, it is our pleasure to include a FREE GIFT to all Vocal Masterclassics subscribers.
The VMC Masterclass Reflection Workbook is our primary voice lesson companion resource being used by numerous schools of music throughout the country. The VMC Workbook enables students to directly apply masterclass insights into their singing and lesson repertoire through multiple assignments with thought-provoking questions that inspire deep reflection.
- A wide variety of assignment objectives that inspire students to apply masterclass instruction to their own voices and performances.
- Assignments require just one half-hour of viewing per week!
- No added work for teachers!
- 28 weeks of assignments - perfect for two 14-week semesters.
- Assignments applied directly to students' present lesson repertoire.
- Full utilization of the 10 VMC masterclass search tools.
- All forms are in Fillable PDF format for easy access and submission.
Perfect for private studio use, studio class discussions, and individual growth, the VMC Masterclass Reflection Workbook is a powerful pedagogical tool for aspiring singers and devoted teachers.
Our FREE GIFT to all Vocal Masterclassics subscribers for a limited time!
Yes, our database of masterclasses is huge…and getting bigger every month!