At your university this semester, you have lined up the following schedule of weekly
masterclasses for your voice majors:
DiDonato, Fleming, Caballe, Te Kanawa, Hampson, Schwarzkopf, Grimsley, Berganza, Ameling, Tomlinson, Finley, Horne, Katz, Heggie, and Sondheim.
What a semester!
Just think of the impact on your students!
After just one semester, what will they have learned and now understand about a singing career?
Of course, precious few institutions could afford (for long) such a lineup!
But, that is why Vocal Masterclassics exists…to open the eyes of our students and allow them to reap the rich benefits of these classes on a regular basis!
Renee Fleming once said: “No voice teacher can be all things to all people. You have to gain information from whatever sources you can. You have to listen.”
Announcing the ultimate voice lesson companion that allows that to happen every week!
The VMC Masterclass Reflection Workbook is the ultimate voice lesson companion resource to bring weekly world-class singer input into the training regimen for your students.
- 28 weeks of assignments perfect for two full 14-week semesters
- Assignments that apply masterclasses directly to students' present lesson repertoire
- Full utilization of the Vocal Masterclassics 10 masterclass search tools allowing students to specifically target masterclasses personally-relevant to their study
- Reflection questions that address a variety of assignment objectives that help students apply instruction to their own voices and performances
- Assignments that require just one half-hour of viewing and 5-10 minutes to complete
View sample assignment pages
Perfect both for private studio use and for individual growth, the VMC MASTERCLASS REFLECTION WORKBOOK is a wonderful pedagogical tool for aspiring singers and devoted teachers.
Priced for easy student-teacher access and immediate application!